Spectacular coastal waters, world famous biking trails and award-winning craft brewing. Experience all three in this ultimate North Shore tour!
Occurring once a month from May to September, these tours begins with two hours of kayaking in stunning Deep Cove, before a delicious local lunch, followed by two hours of biking in the heart of where real mountain riding started, and ends with a selection of award winning craft beers. What more could you want in a day?
This trip is suitable for beginners with no experience necessary to participate but must be generally fit enough to paddle for at least two hours and bike for another two hours. Each tour starts with an introduction to your equipment, technique and safety. One certified sea kayak or biking guide is dedicated to each group with a max number of six guests. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent standard of instruction and guiding and are always ready to help you with technique on and off the water. Each guest is provided with top of the line equipment.
A sandwich lunch at Village Table is provided – please make your choice from the options provided when booking.
Attention to detail sets us apart. If there is anything you would like us to include in your experience we will try our hardest to accommodate it as our experiences are exclusively handpicked and tailor made for those seeking the ultimate in unique travel experiences.
Additional extras (please request when booking):
- Transport to and from your hotel at both ends of your day.
About Deep Cove Kayak
• 2016 is Deep Cove Kayak’s 35th year of operation as one of the primary attractions in scenic Deep Cove, North Vancouver.
• Our rental fleet includes a variety of both single and double ocean kayaks, canoes, surfskis and stand up paddleboards (SUPs).
About Endless Biking
• Endless Biking Ltd, is owned and operated by professional mountain bikers Darren Butler and Kelli Sherbinin. Collectively, they have over 30 years of experience inside the cycling industry.
• At Endless Biking, we are committed to building a sustainable future for mountain biking. We will work hard to improve participation, access, awareness and performance in the sport.
About Bridge Brewing
• We began as Vancouver’s first nano brewery in 2012 – however, craft fans have voted with their mouths and we’ve been working hard to keep up while remaining focused on brewing our line of top beers.
• We purchase our top quality and fresh grains and hops in small quantities to ensure a consistent product that meets our high standards.
- May 28
- Jun 25
- Jul 23
- Aug 27
- Sept 24