Help build & ride local trails with the NSMBA & Endless Biking!
Our Pro-D Day Rides are the best way to keep your little shredder occupied on their day off from school. Every participant will learn from an NSMBA Trail Builder and contribute to some of their favourite trails on the North Shore. But don’t worry, it’s not all work and no play for them today! After our morning with the NSMBA we’ll get to explore and ride a variety of trails with our PMBI Certified Mountain Bike Guides and shuttle support.
Come dig the Shore & exploring your favourite trails!
- Friday - Feb 23rd
Monday - May 7th
From 8:30am - 3pm
Registering more than one family member at the same time?
Receive a 10% family discount.
What should I bring / wear?
- Appropriate clothing for the whole day. As we’ll be out in the elements doing trail maintenance work & then riding in the afternoon, you'll need clothes that you don’t mind getting muddy for the morning & your riding clothes / equipment to change into for the afternoon.
- A packed lunch & snacks. Lunch is not provided & as we will be in the trails with no opportunity to access shops, participants must come with a packed lunch.
- A mountain bike that's been checked & tuned by your local bike shop.
- A helmet & cycling gloves are mandatory. Leg & arm armor, along with a second pair of gloves, are recommended.
- Water & Snacks in a small backpack that has a hip strap to ride with.
- An appropriate sized inner tube for the participant's bike is mandatory.
- A rain jacket.
Who will I be riding / trail building with?
All of our guides are professionally trained & hold a PMBI qualification. You can check out all of our instrcutors / guides here!
Our Trail Building Session will be held by the NSMBA Youth Academy and will be delivered by their professional trail builders.