Join us for a week of riding, exploring the North Shore trails & making new friends to ride with along the way.
Throughout the camp riders are instructed by our PMBI Certified Mountain Bike Instructors and ride in small groups. Our 6:1 participant to instructor ratio means each rider gets the personal attention needed to develop their riding skills. Each day includes a skill specific development session and plenty of riding time to practice in a safe and fun environment.
Our camp uses a combination of meeting locations in North Vancouver to allow riders to explore a variety of trails. While our Junior and Senior level camps are shuttle supported to further explore a range of riding zones, no matter what level your in riders will come home ecstatic about their new favourite trail!
More than just a riding camp! Participants in the Junior and Senior level will get to visit the Rocky Mountain Bicycles Factory, attend a trail building workshop with the NSMBA and a bike maintenance clinic at Endless Biking.
After a week of learning from our instructors and riding a variety of different trails, your child will be ready to conquer the shore!
Each participant receives:
- A class card that outlines their individual areas of strength & improvement.
- A group photo to remember the #goodtimesonbikes.
- Stickers from Endless Biking and our sponsors!
Camp 1: March 19-23
Camp 2: March 26-29 (4 days)
Registering more than one family member at the same time?
Receive a 10% family discount with the promo-code: Youth-FamilyDiscount
What level should I be in?
No matter what age & riding ability, we have a level that is suited to you! We form our groups around participant age & make further adjestements after reviewing riding ability on the first day.
Please refer to our Youth Levels page to find out which level is right for your daughter / son.
What to bring / wear?
- A mountain bike that's been checked & tuned by your local bike shop.
- A helmet & cycling gloves are mandatory. Leg & arm armor, along with a second pair of gloves, are recommended.
- Water & Snacks in a small backpack that has a hip strap to ride with.
- An appropriate sized inner tube for the participant's bike is mandatory.
- Cycling / sports clothing & a rain jacket.
Who will I be riding with?
All of our instructors are professionally trained & hold a PMBI qualification. You can check out all of our instrcutors / guides here!