Explore the trails with a professional guide & kick-start your weekend!
Join a small group and get out on the trails for two hours each Friday afternoon for four consecutive weeks. These sessions are booked as a block, and are the perfect way to meeting like-minded young riders, learn new trails and build 'trail time' into your week!
Each ride is lead by our professional guides and allow riders to venture throughout the North Shore trails within a safe and professional environment.
Kick-start your weekend & get your mountain bike fix!
Apr: 5, 12, 19, 26
May: 3, 10, 17, 24
Jun: 7, 14, 21, 28
Sept: 6, 13, 20, 27
4:15pm - 6:15pm
$30 per ride
What age group should I be in?
No matter what age & riding ability, we have a group that is suited to you! We've made it really easy to sign up within your age group & we then do all the hard work on our side!
We form our groups around participant age & then make further adjestements if required after accessing each participants riding ability on the first day.
We work hard to ensure each participant receives the right level of challenge while always feeling safe & having fun!
Please refer to our Youth Levels page to find out which age group is right for your daughter / son.
What to bring / wear?
- A mountain bike that's in good working order, that's been checked & tuned by your local bike shop.
- A helmet & cycling gloves are mandatory. Leg & arm armor, along with a second pair of dry gloves, are recommended.
- Water & Snacks in a small backpack that has a hip strap to ride with.
- An appropriate sized inner tube for the participant's bike is mandatory.
- Cycling / sports clothing & a rain jacket to keep the wind, rain and puddles out.
Who will I be riding with?
All of our guides are professionally trained & hold valid PMBIA & First Aid qualifications. You can check out all of our instrcutors / guides here!