Explore the trails with us after school on Fridays!
Our After School Rides allow participants to get out on the trails for two hours each Friday afternoon for four consecutive weeks. These sessions are booked as a block, and are the perfect way to meeting new like-minded riders, learn new trails and get 'trail time'!
Each session is lead by our PMBI Certified Mountain Bike Guides and allow riders to venture throughout the North Shore trails within a safe and professional environment.
Kick-start your weekend & get your mountain bike fix!
2019 Dates Coming Soon!
Fridays from 4:15pm - 6:15pm
Registering more than one family member at the same time?
Receive a 10% family discount.
What level should I be in?
No matter what age & riding ability, we have a level that is suited to you! We form our groups around participant age & make further adjestements after reviewing riding ability on the first day.
Please refer to our Youth Levels page to find out which level is right for your daughter / son.
What to bring / wear?
- A mountain bike that's been checked & tuned by your local bike shop.
- A helmet & cycling gloves are mandatory. Leg & arm armor, along with a second pair of gloves, are recommended.
- Water & Snacks in a small backpack that has a hip strap to ride with.
- An appropriate sized inner tube for the participant's bike is mandatory.
- Cycling / sports clothing & a rain jacket.
Who will I be riding with?
All of our guides are professionally trained & hold a PMBI qualification. You can check out all of our instrcutors / guides here!