Be a faster, more efficient mountain biker. Up and down!
Since 2010, the Endless Biking Enduro Training Program has been helping riders prepare for the their best season yet. During this 12-week intensive program you’ll receive professional instruction and guidance twice a week, designed to improve your bike specific fitness, bike handling skills and overall efficiency.
Endorsed by the BC Bike Race, Spakwus50 and designed by Olympian Andreas Hestler and BCBR winner Cynthia Young, the Enduro Program will have you prepared to take on your 2018 goals with speed and confidence.
- 12 weeks of Professional Coaching.
- Daily Training Program for the 12 weeks.
- Tuesday interval session (6-8pm) focused on improving cycling specific fitness, power output and efficiency.
- Saturday endurance MTB rides (9am-12pm) focused on skill improvement sessions.
- Training Outline prior to the program start to best prepare over the winter.
- Coaching by PMBI Certified Instructors and Coaches with racing pedigree’s.
- Clinics on bike set-up, dryland training and race day nutrition.
- On-site race support for Spakwus50.
Ready for your best season yet?
April 3 – June 23
- Tuesdays | 6pm-8pm
- Saturdays | 9am-12pm
Is this program right for me?
Our Enduro Training Program is not for everyone! Participants must have a moderate level of fitness, exercise 2-3times per week, ride blue/black trails on the North Shore trails for 2-3hrs at a time.
This program is designed for riders with a specific goal in mind, whether that be a summer riding trip, BCBR, Spakwus50, etc.
Our Enduro Training Program is not intended for beginner riders with little endurance and / or commitment.
Who Will be Coaching Me?
This program has an amazing line-up of instructors and coaches! You’ll get the opportunity to ride learn from a handful of our best PMBI Instructors such as Kelli Sherbinin, Eric Wong and Amy Price Philips, along with racing pedigrees such as Andreas Hestler and Marty Lazarski.
Can I ride on Tuesdays only?
Our ‘Tuesday only’ registration is only available to those that have completed the 12 week program with us in the past. If it’s your first time with us, you’ll really benefit from the whole program!