Be a faster, more efficient mountain biker. Up and down!
Would you like to ride faster? Are you looking to squeeze more fun out of your ride? Have a trip planned for this summer? Perhaps you are looking to enter some races? If yes, then this 12 week training program is for you!
Our Enduro Training Program started in 2010 and riders have kept coming back for more, year after year! It's a training program ideal for those who have a goal! Ideal for people training for a specific even such as the BC Bike Race or/and Spakwus50, or wanting to prepare themselves for an upcoming season of adventures. During this intensive 12 week program you will get professional instruction and guidance to improve your mountain bike fitness, bike handling skills and overall efficiency.
Our day-by-day training sessions are designed by Andreas Hestler, Cynthia Young & Marty Lazarski, and provide you with all the right tools to attack your favorite epic or enduro race.
- 12-weeks of professional coaching aimed at increasing fitness and skills specific to endurance style mountain bike races
- Designed by Olympian Andreas Hestler & BCBR winner Cynthia Young
- Pre-program Training Outline to get you ready during the winter months to train with us in the spring!
- A daily training program for the entire 12 weeks, giving you a day by day outline and plan to follow!
- Tuesday evening interval sessions focused on increasing your power, climbing fitness, and single-track descending efficiency
- Saturday morning endurance mountain bike rides grouped specific to your fitness and skill level
- Skills improvement Sessions, where you get to choose what you want to focus on. We will have you riding trails smoother and more efficiently!
- Wisdom and advice from coaches who have competed and won numerous single and multi-day events!
- On-site race support for Spakwas 50
Program Requirements: Participants must have a moderate level of fitness, exercise 2-3 times per week, able to ride blue/black trails on the North Shore regularly and can ride consistently for 2-3hrs at a time. This program is not intended for beginner riders or riders with little endurance. See our riding level descriptions for more info.
$875 + gst