Spend spring break with us and enjoy 5 days of building new bike skills, meeting new bike buddies and exploring new trails!
Throughout this camp each rider will learn valuable bike skills from our PMBI certified professional mountain bike instructors and gain confidence to take their riding to the next level, no matter their age or initial riding ability! Within each camp, riders will experience a new zone of trails each day and a new skill focus, progressing throughout the week. Over the week these young little riders will learn more efficient positioning, improved control and confidence as well ride smoother while learning the art of 'flow' on their bike. They will also receive workshops on bike maintenance, trail building/ maintenance as well as the inclusion of a Rocky Mountain Factory Tour to see where bikes are designed, tested & produced right here on the North Shore.
Intro level: aimed at younger riders aged 6-9 yrs who are learning basic bike handling skills and the fundamental techniques of mountain biking in a fun and safe environment. At this level we introduce participants to trail riding, which will feature fun exploration of basic skills, games as well as an introduction to easier trails/paths in a thoughtful and fun manner.
Levels 1 - 3: catered towards riders aged 8-16 yrs (sometimes younger skilled riders!!) and are great for those who are looking to build confidence, control and develop smooth style/ flow and ultimately become faster (and safer) out on the trail. Each level progresses on from the next and are designed to give riders the added insight to take their riding to the next level.
Each participant receives:
- Small groups! 6:1 ratio max, which means your child will great focused attention from a trained professional PMBI certified Instructors (globally recognized certification)
- A report card & camp completion card that outlines riders areas of strength & improvement so they know what to keep practicing (and you will too!) Each card is filled out by their Instructor and has been designed to give riders an easy to understand outline in a fun format!
- A group photo memento from the week at camp
- Tour of the Rocky Mountain Bikes factory
- Trail building workshop with a Trail Builder from the NMSBA
- Bike maintenance clinic at Endless Biking
- Vehicle supported camps to maximize riding each day! (Levels 1-3 only)
- Stickers from Endless Biking and our sponsors!
Level 1 - 3(9-3pm)
March 13th - 17th
March 20th - 24th