Spend spring break with us & enjoy 5 days of building new bike skills, meeting new bike buddies & exploring new trails!
Throughout the camp each rider will learn valuable bike skills from our PMBI certified professional mountain bike instructors and gain confidence to take their riding to the next level! Each day riders will focus on developing a new skill and will experience a variety of new trails as they progress throughout the week.
During this camp riders will learn more efficient positioning, improved control for both climbing and descending, and develop their ability to 'flow' on their bike. They will also receive workshops on bike maintenance and trail building / maintenance, and enjoy a tour the Rocky Mountain Factory to learn where bikes are designed, tested & produced right here on the North Shore.
Each participant receives:
- Small groups! 6:1 ratio max, which means your child will get focused attention from a trained PMBI Certified Instructors.
- Vehicle support to maximize riding each day! (Levels 1-3 only)
- Rocky Mountain Bikes factory tour. (Levels 1-3 only)
- A trail building workshop with a Trail Builder from the NMSBA. (Levels 1-3 only)
- Endless Biking bike maintenance clinic. (Levels 1-3 only)
- A class card that outlines their individual areas of strength & improvement.
- A group photo memento.
- Stickers from Endless Biking and our sponsors!
Level 1 - 3 (9-3pm)