Our front suspension only bikes provide great handling, excellent pedalling efficiency and a classic ride. Whether it be exploring new trails, riding the pump track or just a casual cruise our hardtail bikes are up to the task.
Up to 4 hours
Up to 8 hours
Up to 24 hours
7 - 14 days
$25 per day
Dates & Times
All bike rentals can be booked ahead of time on request or are available on first come, first served basis as a walk in at our shop.
Please pre-book your rental at least 24 hours in advance to ensure you get the bike you want and save time upon pick-up.
All rentals need to be returned at least 30 minutes before the end of the day.
For rentals of 15+ days, contact us to book!
- All RENTALS require a pre-authorization on a credit card (MC/VISA).
- Hardtail bike & Kids bikes require a pre-authorization of $1000
- Full suspension bikes require a pre-authorization of $2000
These funds are held (not charged) on the card until the bike is returned and checked over by our mechanic. The final payment is paid upon return and thorough check of the bike returned. Any damages will be charged to the customer at retail cost and will be charged shop rate of $66 per hr for the repairs.
- We run our front brake on the left and rear on the right! If you need this swapped around, let us know by selecting 'Moto Swap' within the booking process.
- Event / race rentals not eligible for multi-day discount.
Rocky Mountain Growler 740
27.5+ Wheels | 120mm travel
This is our trail ready hard tail bike. Want to get out and experience the ‘Shore without hurting the budget? This is your bike. Featuring trail ready geometry, 27.5+ tires and a 1x11 drivetrain this bike can take you up, down and all around.