At Endless Biking we believe that getting on your bike and riding is more than just exercise. It is a way of life, a connection to nature, a career, and a sustainable industry for community development. We strive to adhere to and operate with a values system that respects all stakeholders in our industry.
We aim to make every experience with us outstanding and full of #goodtimesonbikes!
2018 Shop Associate / Guide
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated rider to join our team in the 2018 Spring/Summer Season and beyond. At Endless Biking we provide premium Mountain Bike Experiences and as a Shop Associate / Guide you would be involved in all areas of Endless Biking; Lessons, Rentals & Rides.
As a Shop Associate / Guide your days will be based in our brick and mortar shop, although you will also get lots of trail time with clients! Throughout the season you will assist with rentals, help set-up / maintain bikes, direct clients and provide exceptional customer service. When you are not in the shop, you’ll be out on your bike! From our shop you will guide rides, instruct private lessons and help deliver our regular scheduled programs. With a great balance of shop work and trail time, this is a rad position where you get to be around great people and ride your bike!
Read more ...
Duties included but not limited to:
- Provide a fun, yet safe and engaging experience both in our shop and on the trails.
- Assist with our daily rental process and ensure bookings are delivered efficiently.
- Administer our waiver and take credit card pre-authorizations for rentals.
- Set up rental bikes and basic mechanical duties.
- Answer inquiries through multiple communication channels.
- Guide clients and instruct lessons according to EB standards.
Our “Must Haves”:
- Some retail and / or customer service experience.
- Have a fun and professional work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of North Shore trails and MTB culture!
- Have a working knowledge and ability to maintain bikes. (eg. adjust gears, bleed brakes, suspension set-up)
- A Class 5 Drivers licence with clear abstract.
- Professional Mountain Bike Instructor Association (PMBI) Level 1 certification.
- Have a good level of physical fitness and be able to ride 3hrs+ at a time.
- Own a current mountain bike in good working condition. Detailled knowledge of the Mt. Fromme, Mt. Seymour and the LSCR trail is a must!
- Be able to comfortably ride blue and black trails on the North Shore, as a minimum.
- Hold a valid OFA Level 1 or equivalent first aid certification - more is always better!
It would be great if you have:
- PMBI Level 2 certification
- A Class 4 Driver’s License with clear abstract
2018 Youth Instructor / Guide - Seasonal
We are looking for passionate, energetic, motivated mountain bikers to join our team for the 2018 Spring / Summer season and beyond. We operate spring and summer camps, weekend rides, and after school programs for youth ages 6 to 18. This seasonal position (March to October or July/August only) is responsible for working with a group of up to 6 kids per program.
Read more ...
Monday to Friday: 8:30-3:30 for our Spring Break Camps
Monday to Friday: 8:30-4:30 for our Summer Camps
Fridays Evenings: 4:00pm-6:00pm for our After School Rides
Sundays: 9:30-3:30 for our weekend rides.
Duties include, although not limited to:
- Attendance and check-in procedures for all participants.
- Be able to provide a waiver speech to parents/participants before camp begins.
- Provide a safe and engaging experience.
- Fix bikes on the trail if as and when needed.
- Be adaptable.
- Have Fun!
Our “Must Haves”
- Attend Staff Training - Dates TBD
- Valid First Aid Certifica - Provide COPY.
- Knowledge of the North Shore Trails: Mt. Fromme, Mt. Seymour and the LSCR.
- Be able to comfortably ride blue and black trails on the North Shore.
- Own a current mountain bike in good working condition.
- You are presentable, professional, personable and know how to have a good time.
- Kids can have fun with you.
- You at least know how to fix the following on a bike; a flat tire (replace tube or apply patch), properly tighten bolts, fix a broken chain, adjust shifting, adjust brakes.
It would be great if you have:
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver's license with clean abstract.
- PMBI Level 1 Certification - Professional Mountain Bike Instructor Association.
- Bike Mechanic Experience