Summer equals good times on bikes! Treat your kids to a week of unforgettable rides.
Get your kids out on bikes this summer with our 5-day camps. Participants will learn valuable bike handling skills from our certified Professional Mountain Bike Instructors, build bike maintenance knowledge and explore the amazing trails on the North Shore.
Riders aded 12 - 14 years in our Senior groups will also go on a one day road-trip to the Whistler Bike Park for even more gravity fed fun!
After a week of learning from our instructors & riding a variety of different trails, your child will be ready to conquer the shore!
Each participant receives:
- A class card that outlines their individual areas of strength & improvement throughout the week.
- A group photo to remember the #goodtimesonbikes.
- Stickers from Endless Biking and our sponsors!
- Discount on Endless Biking T-Shirts
Camp 1: July 3-6 (Intro Only)
Camp 2: July 9-13
Camp 3: July 16-20
Camp 4: July 23-27
Camp 5: July 30-Aug 3
Camp 6: August 20-24
Camp 7: August 27-31
Registration opens early March!
Registering more than one family member at the same time?
Receive a 10% family discount.
What level should I be in?
No matter what age & riding ability, we have a level that is suited to you! We form our groups around participant age & make further adjestements after reviewing riding ability on the first day.
Please refer to our Youth Levels page to find out which level is right for your daughter / son.
What to bring / wear?
- A mountain bike that's been checked & tuned by your local bike shop.
- A helmet & cycling gloves are mandatory. Leg & arm armor, along with a second pair of gloves, are recommended.
- Water & Snacks in a small backpack that has a hip strap to ride with.
- An appropriate sized inner tube for the participant's bike is mandatory.
- Cycling / sports clothing & a rain jacket.
Who will I be riding with?
All of our instructors are professionally trained & hold a PMBI qualification. You can check out all of our instrcutors / guides here!
6 - 8 years
8 - 11 years
12 - 14 years