All cancellations are subject to a $50 administration fee. We operate rain or shine.
Program & Tour Cancellations between 3-14 days of the program date will receive a 50% refund minus a $50 administration fee. Cancellations within 72 hours of the program, no refund.
Rental Cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee. No show, no refund.
Rental bikes require a $1000 pre-authorization on a credit card for basic hardtail bookings and $2000 pre-authorizations for full suspension bookings. The pre-authorization is not a charge, but a hold on funds until the bike is returned.
Date Change Policy: All changes in registration, (for example: date, program or participant) are subject to a $25 administration fee.
Our crash coverage is an optional extra that can be added onto bike rental bookings for an additional $30 per day ($90 3 days+). While this is not an insurance policy, it covers some of the component parts that can be easily damaged through the event of a crash. We wish for each customer to treat our bikes like their own, but also realise that when out on the trails things can get damaged. Our crash coverage helps alleviate some of the financial implication of that.
- Out of true wheels that can be repaired (min $25)
- Tires (min $65)
- Tubes (min $10)
- Rear Derailleur (min $125)
- Bent Shifters (min $55)
- Shift Cables / Housing (min $25)
- Bent / Scuffed Brake Levers (min $85)
- Bent Dérailleur Hanger (min $20)
- Broken Chain (min $50)
- Shock lock-out switch (min $120)
- Broken Brake Lever (min $72)
- Frame Failure (Warranty Admin Fee / Retail Price)
- Frame Dents / Serious Scratches (min $100)
- Fork / Shock Stanchions Scratches (min $100)
- Helmet Damage ($160 XC / $249 DH)
- Armor / Pack / Gear damage (min $100)
- All other components not outlined in ‘COVERED’ (See price listed)
- Theft or Loss of bike or gear (Retail Price)
- Any and all damage not associated with cycling (Retail Price)