Come ride three Sundays a month with us & enjoy the North Shore trails!
Our Sunday Rides are guided by our PMBI Certified Mountain Bike Guides and allow riders get to explore a variety of trails across the North Shore. Every participant gets the opportunity to ride with like-minded peers and explore trails that are suited to their level.
While our Intro level rides are 2 hours long, our Junior and Senior level riders are 3 hours - allowing parents time to get their own #goodtimesonbikes in as well!
Our Sunday Rides are all about exploring the North Shore & finding your new favourite trail!
- APR: 8, 15 & 29
- MAY: 6, 13 & 27
- JUN: 10, 17 & 24
- SEP: 9, 16 & 23
- OCT: 14, 21 & 28
Registering more than one family member at the same time?
Receive a 10% family discount.
What level should I be in?
No matter what age & riding ability, we have a level that is suited to you! We form our groups around participant age & make further adjestements after reviewing riding ability on the first day.
Please refer to our Youth Levels page to find out which level is right for your daughter / son.
What to bring / wear?
- A mountain bike that's been checked & tuned by your local bike shop.
- A helmet & cycling gloves are mandatory. Leg & arm armor, along with a second pair of gloves, are recommended.
- Water & Snacks in a small backpack that has a hip strap to ride with.
- An appropriate sized inner tube for the participant's bike is mandatory.
- Cycling / sports clothing & a rain jacket.
Who will I be riding with?
All of our guides are professionally trained & hold a PMBI qualification. You can check out all of our instrcutors / guides here!