Join us three Sundays a month & enjoy the North Shore trails!
Our Sunday Rides allow young riders to meet other and explore a variety of trails across the Mt. Fromme, Mt. Seymour and the LSCR. These rides are all about having fun and building ‘trail-time’ into each participants week to increase confidence and success on the trails.
While this is a ride, not a lesson, riders will progress their skills through riding with others, sessioning sections of trail, watching instructor led demos and enjoying a fun environment.
Ride the North Shore with a professional guide & finding your new favourite trail!
Apr: 7, 14, 28
May: 5, 12, 26
Jun: 9, 16, 23
Sept: 8, 15, 22
Oct: 6, 20, 27
Intro: 1:30pm - 3:30pm (2hrs)
Junior /Senior: 9:30am - 12:30pm (3hrs)
Junior /Senior: $130
What level should I be in?
No matter what age & riding ability, we have a level that is suited to you! We form our groups around participant age & make further adjestements after reviewing riding ability on the first day.
Please refer to our Youth Levels page to find out which level is right for your daughter / son.
What to bring / wear?
- A mountain bike that's been checked & tuned by your local bike shop.
- A helmet & cycling gloves are mandatory. Leg & arm armor, along with a second pair of gloves, are recommended.
- Water & Snacks in a small backpack that has a hip strap to ride with.
- An appropriate sized inner tube for the participant's bike is mandatory.
- Cycling / sports clothing & a rain jacket.
Who will I be riding with?
All of our guides are professionally trained & hold a PMBI qualification. You can check out all of our instrcutors / guides here!